HOUSTON – ConocoPhillips (NYSE: COP) today announced the winners of its 2020 Supplier Recognition Award program. The 16 recipient companies were honored for exhibiting exceptional leadership in observance of the ConocoPhillips SPIRIT Values.
Suppliers were recognized for two distinctions: doing business better and focus on execution. The ConocoPhillips global business units generated nominations internally, with winners carefully selected by a cross-functional committee of senior managers.
“ConocoPhillips worked closely with our suppliers throughout 2020 to overcome the health and market impacts caused by COVID-19,” said Bill Bullock, executive vice president and chief financial officer. “The 16 award recipients distinguished themselves not only by responding well to these unprecedented circumstances, but also by delivering exceptional value to ConocoPhillips overall. Together, we overcame challenges, partnered to improve our business and achieved strong operational results.”
The 2020 award recipients are:
- Doing Business Better: ALS Industrial Pty Ltd (Asia Pacific)
- Doing Business Better: Anlegg og Marine AS (Norway)
- Doing Business Better: Fort McMurray Lodge Services (Canada)
- Doing Business Better: Goodnight Midstream, LLC (Lower 48)
- Doing Business Better: Hire Station Limited (Norway)
- Doing Business Better: NANA Worley, LLC (Alaska)
- Doing Business Better: PND Engineers, Inc. (Alaska)
- Doing Business Better: Tiamat Solutions Ltd. (Canada)
- Focus on Execution: ASRC Energy Services Alaska, Inc. (Alaska)
- Focus on Execution: Denali Universal Services, LLC (Alaska)
- Focus on Execution: Doyon Drilling, Inc. (Alaska)
- Focus on Execution: NANA Construction, LLC (Alaska)
- Focus on Execution: Sealink (Curtis Island Assets Pty Ltd) (Asia Pacific)
- Focus on Execution: Transocean Norway Operations AS (Norway)
- Focus on Execution: UGL Operations & Maintenance Pty Limited (Asia Pacific)
- Focus on Execution: Versa Integrity Group, Inc. (Lower 48)
--- # # # ---
Headquartered in Houston, Texas, ConocoPhillips had operations and activities in 15 countries, $63 billion of total assets, and approximately 9,700 employees at Dec. 31, 2020. Production excluding Libya averaged 1,118 MBOED for the 12 months ended Dec. 31, 2020, and proved reserves were 4.5 BBOE as of Dec. 31, 2020. For more information, go to www.conocophillips.com.