• Who We Are

    Who We Are

    We work in a truly integrated way to find and produce oil and natural gas globally. Technical capabilities, asset quality and scale, and financial strength set us apart - we are unmatched among independent exploration and production companies.

    Our Company

    The world’s largest independent exploration and production company. GO

    Our Future

    Assets, technology and people for the new energy landscape. GO

    Our Legacy

    A long and proud history of finding and producing oil and gas. GO

    SPIRIT Magazine

    See Surmont 2 and more in the new edition of spirit Magazine. GO

  • What We Do

    What We Do

    We explore for, produce, transport and market crude oil, natural gas, natural gas liquids, liquefied natural gas and bitumen on a worldwide basis - energy that plays a foundational role in enabling global economic development and human progress.

    Exploring for Energy

    Using sophisticated technologies to locate resources. GO

    Getting Energy to Market

    Safely transporting oil and gas, connecting energy supply and demand. GO

    Doing Business With Us

    Valuing relationships with suppliers and other companies. GO

    Producing Energy

    Producing the oil and gas resources to power civilization. GO

    Creating Innovative Solutions

    Working daily to design innovative ways to find and produce oil and gas. GO

    Power in Cooperation


  • Sustainable Development

    Sustainable Development

    Sustainable Development is about conducting our business to promote economic growth, a healthy environment and vibrant communities, now and into the future.

    Our Approach

    Integrating sustainable development into our work. GO

    Safety & Health

    Striving to work each day without injury, illness or incidents. GO

    People & Society

    Addressing social and stakeholder issues. GO

    Video Gallery

    Presenting our commitments GO

    Common Questions

    Answering common questions. GO


    Minimizing environmental footprint and supporting stewardship. GO

    Our Performance

    Measuring key performance metrics and reporting indices. GO

  • In Communities

    In Communities

    We do more than create jobs and pay taxes in the communities where we operate. We listen. Our dedication as a community partner is evidenced in the local events we sponsor. It is also apparent in the conversations held between our local community liaisons and stakeholders.

    Water & Biodiversity Stewardship


    Local Community Giving


    Math Education


    Reporting Guidelines


Questions and Answers

We value our relationship with oil and gas interest owners, answering any questions about ownership interests in a prompt, informative and helpful manner.

How do I contact the Owner Relations Unit?

See contact options below. Please have your ConocoPhillips Owner Number and your Social Security/Tax Identification Number on hand. Hours of operation are 8 a.m. – 4 p.m. Monday-Friday Central Standard Time.


ConocoPhillips Company, Attn: Owner Relations Unit
P.O. Box 5050
Bartlesville, OK 74005

Phone or e-mail:

Visit our Contact us page.
Fax: (918) 661-5544
Web: Interest Owners

How can I see my payment detail online or be set up to receive payment detail via Oildex Owner Relations Connect over the Internet?

  1. Logon to
  2. Click on ConocoPhillips on the left side of the page.
  3. Click on I am a first time user
  4. On the new login screen-User ID - Enter your owner number (without the 001) as shown on your payment detail. Temp Password - Enter the last 6 digits of the Social Security Number or the tax-id associated with the owner number.
  5. Click Login

How do I read my payment detail?

To display payment explanation, click here.

What if I haven't received my check?

If your check is more than 15 days late, please contact the Owner Relations Unit as shown above.

What if my check was lost?

If your check is lost or stolen, contact the Owner Relations Unit as shown above.

Can I receive my revenue payment via Direct Deposit (Electronic Funds Transfer)?

You can elect to receive your revenue payment via Direct Deposit filling out the Direct Deposit Form, or by contacting the Owner Relations Unit.

How do I change my address?

You can change your address on record filling out the Address Change Form, or by writing to the Owner Relations Unit as shown above.

How are adjustments to checks handled?

ConocoPhillips works to disburse revenues in accordance with the owner’s Lease Agreement and State Statutes. If an error or discrepancy is discovered a correction will be made and an adjustment will result. For instance, ConocoPhillips may be given inaccurate production figures or pricing from the transporter. An adjustment would then be required.

What is the value of my mineral interest?

ConocoPhillips does not provide appraisals for leases. However, you may contact a royalty broker or local bank in the county where the leases are located.

What about sales of interest? Royalty Interest (RI), Working Interest (WI) or Overriding Royalty Interest (ORI).

Provide a copy of the appropriate conveyance filed of record in the county in which the property is located.

What about estate proceedings?

Owner dies (testate) and probate proceedings are to be conducted in the same State in which the properties are located:

  • If probate is filed: copy of Last Will and Testament, order admitting will to probate and letters testamentary.
  • When probate is completed: all of the above, plus evidence debts and taxes have been paid, Final Decree of Distribution (if appropriate) and appropriate recorded conveyances.
  • Owner dies (testate) and probate proceedings are to be conducted in a State other than the State(s) in which the properties are located: ancillary Probate proceedings will be required in all affected states and appropriate recorded conveyances.
  • Owner dies (intestate): Letters of Administration, Heirship affidavit (individual state laws of descent and distribution will apply as appropriate), evidence that debts and taxes have been paid and appropriate recorded conveyances.

What is needed for name changes?

An individual’s name changes due to marriage, divorce, etc.: a copy of marriage certificate, divorce decree reinstating maiden name or other document effecting name change.

Company or Corporation Changes its name only: Certificate of Name Change (verification of Tax ID to be used should be included).

Company or Corporation’s name changes due to merger: Certificate of Merger (verification of Tax ID to be used should be included).

What is needed for trusts?

  • If a Trust is created: copy of Trust Agreement and appropriate recorded document conveying to Trust.
  • If a Trust is terminated: copy of the Dissolution of the Trust and appropriate recorded conveyance.

What is needed for guardianship changes?

  • If owner is declared incompetent: Letters of Guardianship naming guardian.
  • If owner, previously “a minor,” reaches legal age: copy of birth certificate.