We value our relationship with oil and gas interest owners, answering any questions about ownership interests in a prompt, informative and helpful manner.
See contact options below. Please have your ConocoPhillips Owner Number and your Social Security/Tax Identification Number on hand. Hours of operation are 8 a.m. – 4 p.m. Monday-Friday Central Standard Time.
ConocoPhillips Company, Attn: Owner Relations Unit
P.O. Box 5050
Bartlesville, OK 74005
Phone or e-mail:
Visit our Contact us page.
Fax: (918) 661-5544
Web: Interest Owners
- Logon to www.oildex.com
- Click on ConocoPhillips on the left side of the page.
- Click on I am a first time user
- On the new login screen-User ID - Enter your owner number (without the 001) as shown on your payment detail.
Temp Password - Enter the last 6 digits of the Social Security Number or the tax-id associated with the owner number.
- Click Login
To display payment explanation, click here.
If your check is more than 15 days late, please contact the Owner Relations Unit as shown above.
If your check is lost or stolen, contact the Owner Relations Unit as shown above.
You can elect to receive your revenue payment via Direct Deposit filling out the Direct Deposit Form, or by contacting the Owner Relations Unit.
You can change your address on record filling out the Address Change Form, or by writing to the Owner Relations Unit as shown above.
ConocoPhillips works to disburse revenues in accordance with the owner’s Lease Agreement and State Statutes. If an error or discrepancy is discovered a correction will be made and an adjustment will result. For instance, ConocoPhillips may be given inaccurate production figures or pricing from the transporter. An adjustment would then be required.
ConocoPhillips does not provide appraisals for leases. However, you may contact a royalty broker or local bank in the county where the leases are located.
Provide a copy of the appropriate conveyance filed of record in the county in which the property is located.
Owner dies (testate) and probate proceedings are to be conducted in the same State in which the properties are located:
- If probate is filed: copy of Last Will and Testament, order admitting will to probate and letters testamentary.
- When probate is completed: all of the above, plus evidence debts and taxes have been paid, Final Decree of Distribution (if appropriate) and appropriate recorded conveyances.
- Owner dies (testate) and probate proceedings are to be conducted in a State other than the State(s) in which the properties are located: ancillary Probate proceedings will be required in all affected states and appropriate recorded conveyances.
- Owner dies (intestate): Letters of Administration, Heirship affidavit (individual state laws of descent and distribution will apply as appropriate), evidence that debts and taxes have been paid and appropriate recorded conveyances.
An individual’s name changes due to marriage, divorce, etc.: a copy of marriage certificate, divorce decree reinstating maiden name or other document effecting name change.
Company or Corporation Changes its name only: Certificate of Name Change (verification of Tax ID to be used should be included).
Company or Corporation’s name changes due to merger: Certificate of Merger (verification of Tax ID to be used should be included).
- If a Trust is created: copy of Trust Agreement and appropriate recorded document conveying to Trust.
- If a Trust is terminated: copy of the Dissolution of the Trust and appropriate recorded conveyance.
- If owner is declared incompetent: Letters of Guardianship naming guardian.
- If owner, previously “a minor,” reaches legal age: copy of birth certificate.