The window to apply for 2017 charitable funding consideration is now closed.
ConocoPhillips has an annual open-solicitation period from April 1 through July 31. During this timeframe, eligible charitable organizations may apply online for funding consideration for the following year.
To be considered for a ConocoPhillips U.S. charitable contribution, an organization must be a qualified 501(c)(3) organization with a valid IRS tax ID, a government subdivision (e.g., county, parish, state, municipality or its departments such as police and fire departments), or an accredited school or an organization within an accredited school system.
Ineligible organizations include:
- Organizations hosting religious worship (e.g. churches, mosques, temples, etc.).
- Government agencies or organizations advancing political causes, candidates, events, legislative lobbying or advocacy.
- Organizations that discriminate based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, gender identity or expression, genetic information or any other legally protected status.
- Organizations presenting any potential risk, or risk of being used to promote illegal activities, including the financing of terrorism.
- Organizations in receipt of a contribution made in a company executive’s name.
For additional information on ConocoPhillips Grant Guidelines, click here.