We have been honored for our sustainable development performance and success.
In 2016, we were named one of the 100 Best Corporate Citizens by Corporate Responsibility Magazine and were included in the Dow Jones Sustainability North America Index for the ninth consecutive year. We have participated in the CDP, formerly known as the Carbon Disclosure Project, environmental disclosure survey since 2004.
We also have a long history of sustainable development leadership:
- Founding member of the United States Business Council for Sustainable Development.
- Founding member of the Marine Well Containment Company.
- Founding member of the Subsea Well Response Project.
- Co-led the development of the GEMI® Local Water Tool™.
- Co-led the development of the IPIECA Human Rights Training Toolkit.