WHAT WE DID
- Achieved Voluntary Protection Program (VPP) STAR certification at multiple field sites and corporate headquarters.
- Assessed our business units against our HSE Management System and developed action plans.
- Conducted a safety stand-down at all of our drilling operations after the Deepwater Horizon incident and thoroughly reviewed our personal and process safety practices with our employees and contractors.
WHAT WE PLAN TO DO
- Maintain our VPP Star status sites, work toward certification at additional sites, and continue to strive for continuous HSE improvement.
- Enhance the HSE Management System Standard by reviewing and revising each of the elements to provide more concise guidance regarding Corporate expectations.
- Enhance HSE knowledge sharing processes.