ConocoPhillips' Stock Purchase and Dividend Reinvestment programs are administered by Computershare, the company’s stock transfer agent and registrar. Please see the information below, or contact Computershare for more information
(shares held by you)
You may access your shareholder account through Investor ServiceDirect®. This fast and easy service is available 24-hours a day, seven days a week. Using Investor ServiceDirect®, you can perform any of the following functions:
- View your shareholder account, including certificate detail and book entry transactions.
- Enroll in the dividend reinvestment [if applicable].
- Change your address.
- Request a stock certificate from your book entry or dividend reinvestment plan [if applicable].
- View your dividend payment history [if applicable].
- Request a replacement dividend check [if applicable].
- Print a duplicate Form 1099-DIV or account transcript [if applicable].
- View common stock price history information. View pending cash transactions [if applicable].
- Change your dividend election [if applicable].
- Access the MLink electronic delivery program, a comprehensive online access and a direct delivery option for investment plan statements, investor activity reports, 1099 tax documents, notification of ACH transmissions, proxy and annual meeting materials.
(shares held by your broker)
Please contact your stockbroker directly for information on your account. Questions
If you have further questions regarding ConocoPhillips stock, please complete this form
and we will contact you shortly.