Below are some of the highlights of some of the health and welfare benefit plans available to most U.S.-paid employees at ConocoPhillips. This is not a summary plan description or official plan document. If there is any conflict between this information and the official plan documents, the official plan documents will govern.
Click here to view the New Hire Overview Presentation.
- Coverage assists with health necessities from wellness to catastrophic events, while also providing a range of options within that coverage.
- Options include a High Deductible Health Plan (HDHP) and Primary Preferred Provider Organization (PPO).
- All medical options include a prescription drug benefit.
- CP Dental
- Preventive Dental Option
- Short-Term Disability (STD) Pay for disabilities not related to work, up to 52 weeks either at 100 percent or 60 percent of base pay, based on years of service.
- Basic or enhanced policies are offered.
- This benefit provides 50 percent of your final base pay, plus regularly scheduled overtime.
- Enhanced benefit provides 60 percent of your final base pay, plus regularly scheduled overtime pay.
- This benefit is employee-paid.
- ConocoPhillips provides basic life insurance equal to your annual base pay and regularly scheduled overtime.
- Optional supplemental term life insurance available to cover up to eight times your annual base pay and scheduled overtime.
- Dependent term life insurance is available in two options (high and low).
|Occupational Accidental Death
- $500,000 coverage provided by ConocoPhillips.
|Other Employee-Paid Benefits
- Long-Term Care Insurance (LTC)
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Health Care Flexible Spending Account (HCFSA)
- Dependent Day Care Flexible Spending Account (DCFSA)
- Accidental Death and Dismemberment (AD&D) – Available for employee, spouse and children
- Disease Management
- 24-hour Nurseline
- Personal health coaching for weight management, quitting tobacco, stress management and more
See also: Compensation and Additional Employee Benefits