Below are highlights of the compensation programs and some of the additional benefits and plans available to most U.S.-paid employees at ConocoPhillips. This is not a summary plan description or official plan document. If there is any conflict between this information and the official plan documents, the official plan documents will govern.
See also: Health and Welfare Benefits
- Regular base pay (including overtime for non-exempt and hourly jobs)
- Annual cash bonus based upon company, business and individual performance
- Eligibility for Restricted Stock Units at certain grade levels
- Annual salary adjustment opportunities
- All new hires participate in a cash balance plan
- Eligible on the first day of the month after start date
- 6%, 7% or 9% of pay added monthly to your account, based upon age and service years points
- Interest added monthly to your account based upon prior month's balance
- Interest crediting rate is tied to the 30-year Treasury Securities Rate
- 100% vested after three years of service (at least 1,000 hours per year)
- Employees must contribute at least 1.00% of eligible pay to receive a 9.00% company match.
- Employees may contribute up to 75% of eligible pay on a before-tax, after-tax or Roth 401(k) basis. There are a wide range of investment funds among which to invest their contributions and the company matching contributions.
- Participants are immediately 100% vested in all contributions.
- Generally, active employees on the direct U.S.-dollar payroll of a ConocoPhillips company that has adopted this plan are immediately eligible to participate in the plan.
|Paid Time Off
- Vacation, Holidays, Family illness